We’ve had a whirlwind of a first year since Ortus launched on 1st February 2021 as we’ve continued to navigate our business through a global pandemic! This year was very much about cementing our new name in the paid marketing industry and continuing to build our reputation amongst ecommerce retailers.
So without further ado, it’s time to reflect on Ortus’ first 12 months…
- We’ve spread our wings and launched accounts in 9 countries, including the EU, AUS, US & UAE - that’s one way for us to put our name on a map (literally!).
- We’ve welcomed 19 fabulous clients to our agency
- Over 80% of our new clients have been off the back of referrals. Yes we have still had to pitch for these brands like any other agency, but hats off to every single member of the team that has done that much of an incredible job on our accounts that as a team we’re referred by our partners as a paid agency of choice!
- We’ve welcomed 4 new team members for a whole host of roles including senior paid social manager, ppc manager, paid social executive and our marketing manager too!
- As well as humans, 4 new Ortus pups have joined the company in the last 12 months (well and truly ticking the box for the lockdown starter kit stereotype!).
- We’ve been shortlisted 4 times, for best paid team and for our use of data and shopping management at the UK Biddable Media Awards and The Drum Awards.
- I featured in the North East Times Magazine's first ever “The Futures List'' for 2022. I am over the moon to be listed alongside such an amazing group of pioneers in the North East who are set to make a big impression in 2022!
- We’ve launched TikTok Ads management - with clients who fit that demographic already trialling this platform and seeing great results!
- We built and launched our Price Intelligence Tool, to give our clients the edge in comparing how their pricing for products are stacking up on Google Ads against the competition.
- We’ve delivered some of our clients best EVER weeks in PPC in terms of revenue whilst keeping inline with their ROAS targets too! Astounding in another year of such uncertainty in the market!
- For our retail clients, we averaged a YoY uplift in revenue of 45% across their paid marketing accounts.
We have a huge roadmap for our second year ahead of us and are currently on the lookout for more new members of the team as our portfolio of great clients grows too!
Here’s to another successful year at Ortus!If you’re keen to be a part of our journey keep your eye on our careers page here for our latest vacancies.